I’ve entered the LV13 pitch contest and the contestants are participating in a blog hop. Feel free to get involved by clicking on the link at the end! Here are a few first memories for me!
- How do you remember your first kiss?
It was a tragedy with a happy ending. My first REAL kiss was under a fur tree with this really cute guy. My only other experience was with this real winner who wanted to play tonsil hockey and so I thought that was how all guys kissed. As he leaned in, I opened my mouth wide and….well, I bit him in the face. I was so embarrassed and wined about how he’d never call me back. He just pulled me closer and said so sweetly, “I’ll teach you how.” I couldn’t help it. I had to marry him!
- What was your first favorite love song?
Mariah Carey and Boys to Men Sweet Day.
Make sure there is food and iced coffee within arms reach.
- Who’s the first writer who truly inspired you to become a writer?
Don’t laugh. Don’t judge. Stephanie Meyer.
- Did the final revision of your first book have the same first chapter it started with?
Oh, heck no!
- For your first book, which came first: major characters, plot or setting?
Oh, wow that was a while back. I’m pretty sure it was setting first though because I remember wanting to write this one scene and the next thing I knew I’d written a book. I’m not even sure I intended to do that. It just happened and that experience lead to what I do today.
- What’s the first word you want to roll off the tip of someone’s tongue when they think of your writing?
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…